Friday, May 27, 2011

Puff Puff Puff : Reaching 100th Note. More expectations and More Responsiblities....

Puff Puff Puff : Reaching 100th Note. More expectations and More Responsiblities....

 
by Nisaar Y. Nadiadwala on Friday, May 27, 2011 at 12:35pm
 
 
 Assalamualaykum Respected Readers,

I went back to my past notes to recall some of the finest comments and  messages from my readers. I could not go beyond few of them.Most of them were full of supplications that I always desired from my esteemed readers.

 A readership that is growing wider and reaching deeper and along with it, is also getting heavier with more expectations and responsiblities. Why am I writing these notes? Some one asked me on my message? Another reader demanded " if you don't tag me I ll peep into your notes and pick up what I like?!" An agitated possessive reader insisted to know that"Why  are there only a few regular names being tagged on my notes?" A few readers have asked me " Which are your favourite notes from your own stuff?" 

 I have discovered that many of the comments of my readers were better than my notes, at times. I am glad to appreciate it. My purpose of writing notes was to share my views and opinions with my readers. I had raise a few  issues pertainng to our community which are global issues and linked them with my personal expereinces, shaded them with relevant Qur'anic verse or a hadith and adviced a solution to it. Many of the problems that I have highlighted are rarely raised up in our  Jumuah Khutbas or Seminars.

       I had never dreamt that I would be getting obbsessed in writing for my community. At times I have  woke up at  2 am midnight and have drafted my notes. Many of my notes are picked up from my lectures that I deliver in IRF and in my Family gathering at Faruq Abdul Kareem Nadiadwala's apartment. Today I take stuff from my facebook notes to use it in my talks ! 

 The main purpose of my notes are:1. To get them cashed on the day of Qiyamah as my Sawab e Jaariya. 2. To provide intelligent viewpoint of issues and current event to my educated readers. 3. To inspire and motivate readers to write  4.......... 5........ 6...... 50......... 100......

  Inshallah I do hope that my notes are beniffiting and making a big Islamic difference in your  thoughts, your attitude, your  approach and your habits. If yes then pray for me and do share my notes with others and if no , then I ll have ot work harder. Finally a reminder from Surah Imran ch 3 verse 199 : Never will I let the efforts my believers go in Vain......

 I hope this comes true for my notes also. Ameen


Author : Nisaar Nadiadwala


No comments:

Post a Comment