Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hoax of Love & Peace in Bible

“Do not think that I came to bring peace on Earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.” 
(Matthew 10:34-39)

I am come to send fire on Earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 
(Luke 12:49-53)

“If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple.”
 (Luke 14:26)


But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.
(Luke 22:36) 



SUMMARY

  •  OT says (in war) kill every one(including children and women) save only virgins girls(for your feast). 
  • Kill those who follow other religion.
  • Destroy their cities.
Jesus (pbuh) said (as per Bible):
  • I have come to bring fire on earth.
  • I have come not for peace but for a sword.
  • I have come to divide, even the family members.
  • Those who don't have sword should sell their coat and buy one.
  • Hatred is the precondition for becoming my disciple.

No comments:

Post a Comment