Friday, April 29, 2011

Who created Allah??

Quote:
Originally Posted by .............
One method which I've seen used very often to tell people of other faiths about Islam is through the "there is no picture without a painter" approach, demonstrating how everything around us must have required a creator and that's where Islam sheds more light on with the Qur'an. This then led me back to the question about Allah (swt)'s creation. I hope Allah forgives me if asking this question alone is a major sin for me but I have been curious about how the "picture without a painter" approach doesn't apply in this context.

Through all the research I've done I have found out that he is the first and the last, there was nothing before him and nothing after him he is the one and only creator of everything. And that Allah tells us not to question of that which we have no knowledge. But I as a person need some sort of explanation or I'm afraid I might be lead to the wrong track that is why I thought I should ask here.

Brother your situation and answer to that is given in following hadiths....

Sahih Muslim Bk 1, Number 0242:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Men will continue to question one another till this is propounded: Allah created all things but who created Allah? He who found himself confronted with such a situation should say: I affirm my faith in Allah.

Sahi Bukhari 4.496:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Satan comes to one of you and says, 'Who created so−and−so? 'till he says, 'Who has created your Lord?' So, when he inspires such a question, one should seek refuge with Allah and give up such thoughts."


Quote:
I guess I was too scared to ask it because it might be gunaah
Sahi Muslim Bk 1, Number 0239:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that some people from amongst the Companions of the Apostle (may peace be upon him) came to him and said: Verily we perceive in our minds that which every one of us considers it too grave to express. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Do you really perceive it? They said: Yes. Upon this he remarked: That is the faith manifest.


Quote:
But the main point I was trying to get to was that if everything needs a creator  
No brother every thing does not require creator.......Correct statement is "Every created thing requires creator"....... and Allah by definition is uncreated (Surah Ikhlas)

For example - suppose Mr X delivered a child.......its boy or a girl??? can u guess???

Exactly.......How can a man give birth to a child??
So the question whether the child is a boy or girl is void ab initio!!


Similarly Allah by definition is uncreated...so the question who created is void ab initio!


Hope this helped   
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment